Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Strikes Again

On February 1, I posted on Facebook that I would take a deep breath and hope to make it out on the other side. I hate February.

In high school, a friend passed away in a car accident and then just two weeks later, my aunt died in a house fire. A few years later while I was in college, another friend died in this month. In 2009 when I was very pregnant, I had two trips to the hospital and Jason was there once.

Last year, Jackson had pneumonia in mid-February after having pink eye, RSV, and a severe ear infection.

Every year on February 1, I take a deep breath and pray for the best.

Unfortunately today, the last day of the month, I have just found out that one of our friends has passed away unexpectedly.

Tomorrow is March. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHKM Week - It's Here! It's Here!

We've been experiencing marathon week in some shape or form for 20 years. Altman ran the full marathon the first year, and I ran the 5K....