Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tis the Season...part 2 :)

Things I learned today (in no particular order of importance):

1.  If you have a "guy" someplace (jewelry store, car dealership, mechanic, etc) then always stick to your guy.  If he isn't at work when you stop by then turn around and leave.  Don't try to let someone else help you.  It won't end well.

2.  Customer service isn't what it used to be or maybe my standards are too high.

3.  People don't have Christmas/holiday spirit because they've been out shopping.  Parking lots are overcrowded with people trying to park as close to the building as possible even if they have to drive around for half an hour to get that spot and once you get in the store, there aren't enough sales clerks to ring up customers.

4.  Shopping online is much more time efficient and less stressful.

5.  My kid is spoiled.  I came home with more new trains to complete the set.  I am not sure which set I just completed....

6.  I have to return a train to Toys R Us because it was grossly overpriced and I paid 60% less for the same train at Kohl's.

7.  I love my kid more than anything so I don't mind to spoil him and make another trip to Toys R Us to return above train. 

8.  People write bad checks on purpose and that just makes me mad.

9.  TRX is a great workout and was perfect for my day off from running.

10.  No matter what happened today, it was a good day.  I woke up.  I was able to be there when Jackson woke up.  I got to workout.  I got a lot of work done for KTC.  I donated clothes to charity.  And, I was blessed enough to afford gifts for my nieces and my son and Altman.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHKM Week - It's Here! It's Here!

We've been experiencing marathon week in some shape or form for 20 years. Altman ran the full marathon the first year, and I ran the 5K....